Joshua Springs Christian School was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental principles of the Word of God, and espouses the historic Christian view of life as presented in the Bible. JSCS agrees with the Association of Christian Schools International seven-point “Affirmation of ACSI Statement of Faith”. The following statements of faith and practice are held by every JSCS employee and school family. We believe:
- The Bible to be the verbally inspired and the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That man is sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and an absolute necessity for his salvation.
- In the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. They who are saved unto eternal life and they who are lost unto eternal damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the creation of man by the direct act of God.